The same disciplines are taught in each campus, with strong localisation relevant to the location. The autumn/fall semester focuses on globalisation and the way that the region —the Americas, Asia, or Europe— deals with globalisation. In the spring semester, course content on each campus is totally specific to the region.
Our professors come from all around the globe. They are entrepreneurs, innovators, research directors, CEOs, VPs of marketing, directors of finance; and they have worldwide reputations in their fields.
Classes are small enough to allow for close personal contact with teachers and classmates. In recent years, MSc IB classes have been made up of students of some 25, or so, countries. This highly international class composition transforms projects and team work into valuable cross-cultural working and learning experiences.
The teaching approach is applied and participatory: real projects with businesses are carried out so students are operational, employable managers by the time they graduate.
Graduates of the International Business programme at SKEMA Business School are easily employable in a broad range of firms and organisations from born-global start-ups, exporting SMEs and multinational companies, b2b and b2c, to international government agencies and NGOs.
The hiring companies are from diverse sectors: consulting, manufacturing, banking and insurance, logistics...
An MSc International Business graduate may work as an international product manager, business operations manager, international business development manager, export-area sales manager, global account manager, international sourcing manager, international purchaser, strategic consultant, international project manager etc.
This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time programme with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Customer Engagement Technology In Business to Business Development (Raleigh)
- Managing Multicultural Teams (Paris)
- International Marketing Management (Paris)
- Global Supply Chain Management (Suzhou)
- International Entrepreneurship (Suzhou)
- Globalisation: Risks, Challenges and Opportunities for Latin America (Belo Horizonte)
- Global Leadership: a Brazilian Perspective (Belo Horizonte)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We hold rolling admissions throughout the year with a deadline every 15th of the month.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management International Business View 28 other Masters in Innovation Management in France
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a three-year university degree or equivalent.
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professionnal experience. In some cases, a three-year degree with substantial professional experience can be accepted.
- Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
- English proficiency
- GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however a good score strengthens the application.
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United States
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.