Students are trained in the core must-have competencies required for future marketing or business development professionals:
- Brand management
- Innovation & creativity
- Strategic marketing
- Consumer insights
- International business development
- Application of operational marketing
- Sales & business development.
- Lille: one of the most dynamic French regions with a strategic geographic position at the centre of western Europe (one hour from Paris, London, Brussels / two hours from Amsterdam and Germany).
- Paris: The French capital with France’s densest economic, cultural and industrial base
- Sophia Antipolis: the “French Silicon Valley” with the largest European Technopole
- Belo Horizonte: capital of the second largest state in Brazil, offering live analysis of the emerging markets business development
- Suzhou: based in Suzhou Industrial Park, a hub for new-technology development and opportunity to experience the dynamism of the growing Chinese and Asian markets
The MSc in International Marketing and Business Development programme at SKEMA Business School opens the door to a range of careers in marketing, sales and business development: marketing research, trend agencies, communication and events agencies, marketing or product managers, trade marketing or category managers, sales and business development, key account managers, purchasing.
In an SME or start-up, graduates would be ideally placed to become a sales and marketing manager with a strong business development approach and especially suited to jobs in international market development.
Students have found jobs in a variety of areas: consumer goods (Procter & Gamble, Danone, Kraft, l’Oréal, Ricard, Campari), hi-tech (Microsoft), retail (Carrefour, Auchan, Leroy Merlin), B2B (Mane, Virbac, Hilti, Xerox), brand agencies & consulting (Frost & Sullivan, The Brand Nation)…
This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time programme with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business Development
- Employability and Career
- Strategic Brand Management
- Marketing Research
- New Business Development: From Idea to Market
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesMarketing International Development International Business View 50 other Masters in Marketing in France
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a three-year university degree or equivalent.
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professionnal experience. In some cases, a three-year degree with substantial professional experience can be accepted.
- Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
- English proficiency
- GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however a good score strengthens the application.
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.