Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation Sciences programme is offered at University of Birmingham. Within the School there is a regular research seminar programme, in which expert speakers from other universities and institutions give talks on their own research.
You also have opportunities to present your own research ideas and findings, and our postgraduates currently organise a seminar series to provide a forum for such presentations. You will also be encouraged to present your data at national and international conferences. In addition, each of our research groups runs internal seminars.
Your time as a postgraduate student should be challenging, stimulating and enjoyable. It is a time for developing your capacity for independent research, for making new friends, and for attaining the research achievements upon which to build a successful career. To achieve that you will work within research group and take part in research and learning activities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- State-of-the-art advanced statistical analyses suites
- 13-camera Vicon MX body motion analysis system
- Multiple Kistler force platforms to measure ground reaction forces
- Wired and telemetry electromyography systems
- Mobile high speed eye tracker to monitor eye movements
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation n Functional magnetic resonance imaging
- Programmable motorised isokinetic dynamometer
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Sports Sciences View 1230 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- Entrance to the PhD requires at least an upper-second class degree, while MPhil registration requires a relevant first degree and evidence of ability to undertake research.
International19320 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19320 GBP per year and a duration of .
EU/EEA4380 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4380 GBP per year and a duration of .
- Home/EU £2,190- part time fee
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.