The past few decades have seen enormous growth in global commerce, increasing the importance and prominence of international commercial law.
This area of law provides a basis for international business transactions and the development of international markets. The increasing relevance of this pathway makes it an excellent choice for those seeking opportunities in the commercial world and understanding of the global challenges it faces.
The School has a leading reputation for excellence in its research and teaching in this area and the modules available on this International Commercial Law at University of Birmingham degree in International Commercial Law draw on these strengths.
The Careers Network organises regular events including presentations by top law firms and the annual Law Fair. It also runs workshops to help students prepare effective applications and to prepare for their next move. Its events on non-law careers, including journalism, marketing and working with charities, can be of interest to law students.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Banking Law
- Carriage of Goods by Sea
- Commercial Conflict of Laws
- Company Law
- Elements of Cyberlaw
- English Law of International Sale of Goods
- Environmental Energy Law
- Financing of International Trade
- International Corporate Governance
- International Trade Law and Policy: Foundations
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInternational Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 349 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United Kingdom
- Applicants should have a good Honours degree in law, or a degree in another discipline augmented with a pass in the Common Professional Examination
International19170 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19170 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK / EU: £4,625 part-time
- Government-backed postgraduate loans are available to help UK and EU students to finance their studies. Loans are available of up to £10,906 for Masters by Research students and up to £25,700 for PhD students, in all subject areas
- International students can often gain funding through overseas research scholarships, Commonwealth scholarships or their home government
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.