Our program offers students access to the global French-speaking world and its histories, philosophies, cinemas, and other aesthetic forms. As a fundamentally international discipline, the major in French encourages a range of objects of study and a number of critical approaches, emphasizing gender and sexuality, postcolonial studies, economic and social theory, among others.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Translation Theory
- Introduction to Computer-Assisted Translation
- Translation, Reading and Culture
- Practicum in Translation and Interpreting
- Translation Workshop I: Business, Marketing and Media
- Translation Workshop II: Medical, Legal and Technical
- Topics in French Linguistics
- Special Topics in Translation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Translation & Interpreting View 22 other Masters in Translation & Interpreting in United States
- Complete the online application.
- Send your $60 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts are required from every college or university you have attended – they need to be in their original sealed envelopes.
- GRE scores
- Applicants with a non-US degree: In lieu of a transcript, please submit a course-by-course evaluation along with U.S. degree equivalency information of your coursework from any member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices.
International1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State713 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 713 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.