Graduates of the Social Work at University of Missouri–St. Louis will have the knowledge, skills and values for direct social work practice with individuals, families, or older adults, or the knowledge, skills and values to effectively manage and lead human service agencies.
Social justice principles will guide graduates in their practice at all levels of intervention particularly with persons who are oppressed because of their color, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or physical or mental ability.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Work Practice
- Social Policy & Social Services
- Community Practice and Social Change
- Social Work & Human Service Organizations
- Social Work Methods & Analysis
- Fdn. of Human Behavior in Social Environment
- Diversity and Social Justice & Social Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology View 380 other Masters in Sociology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Application form - Refer to the international student application and $40 application fee.
- Proof of English proficiency
- Official transcripts - Students in their final year of a bachelor's program should submit transcripts for all semesters completed thus far. Students who have already completed a degree must submit final transcripts and degree certificates.
- Most graduate programs also require additional materials, including letters of recommendation, writing samples, and/or GRE and GMAT scores. Please review the degree profile for your program to view a complete list of requirements. Note that letters of recommendation must be sent directly from the author - do not send photocopies or scans of recommendations.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22289 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22289 USD per year during 18 months.
- Local: $511.80 per credit hour
- National: $1,256.40 per credit hour
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.