The Public Policy Administration program is proud of its diverse faculty, who are as committed to teaching the public servants and community leaders of tomorrow as they are to publishing nationally-recognized research. Core faculty members hold joint appointments in public policy administration and related departments, such as economics, political science, and business administration. UMSL maintains strong links to the community by offering technical assistance, consulting services and noncredit Chancellor's Certificates for public servants and community leaders. These programs are the Chancellor's Certificates in Planning & Zoning, Economic Development, Volunteer Management, and the National Association of County Collectors, Treasurers and Finance Officers (NACCTFO) program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Policy Analysis
- Microeconomics for Policy Analysis
- Public Sector Microeconomics
- Cases in Public Policy Administration
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 519 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
ApplicationOfficial transcripts from all universities attended
- Successful applicants must have completed a baccalaureate degree before beginning the master’s program.
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation.
- GRE scores are not required. However, if you believe it would help your case, you are welcome to take the GRE and submit your scores.
- Please describe very clearly in two or three pages your individual goals and substantive areas of interest.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1228 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1228 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1228 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1228 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State500 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 500 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.