Through classroom instruction, internship, and community experiences, the program integrates competency areas including facilities, finance, legal aspects, promotion, research, and leadership within the context of sport organizations.The Master of Science in Sport Management is a 36 hour program, including 6 hours of thesis/project/internship and a comprehensive exam.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Health Sciences
- Basic Statistics in Health Sciences
- Administration of Physical Education and Sport
- Management & Leadership in Sport Organizations
- Sport Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSports Management View 235 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- Official transcripts
- Proof of GPA of at least 2.7 on a 4.00 scale, including post-baccalaureate hours
- Official standardized test scores taken in the last 5 years, if required by the prospective program
- $40 application fee
- A copy of your government-issued photo ID
- Proof of 2 MMR vaccines
International725 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 725 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National725 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 725 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State320 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 320 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.