At the completion of this program individuals who hold a valid Minnesota teaching license would qualify to teach students with emotional behavioral disorders.
The Master of Arts in Special Education with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders from Concordia University, St. Paul is designed to prepare highly effective professional, decision-making, and reflective educators who are proficient in foundational knowledge; referral, evaluation, planning, and programming; instructional design, teaching, and ongoing evaluation; collaboration and communication, standards of effective practice; and core special education skills including instructional strategies, social/emotional health, social competence, cultural competence, classroom management and academic competence.
Responsive to Career planning needs
- CSP’s Office of Career Development provides many resources to support students and alumni with their career goals, including help with employment and graduate school research, resumes, networking, and interview skills.
- Our integrated career development plan meets you where you are and provides you with tools and strategies to support you in achieving your current and future career goals.
- Find an internship or network with employers through Concordia’s vast base of local partners.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Adolescents with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
- Interventions for Students with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
- Behavior Management
- Learners with Disabilities: Educational Assessment
- Applied Experience in Emotional Behavioral Disorders
- Conducting Research and Completing the Capstone
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 3513 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application: Create an account and submit our online application. Once submitted, you can follow your application process through the application portal.
- Official College Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from an accreditor that is recognized by the US Department of Education stating the conferral of the Bachelor’s degree or higher with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- Personal Statement
International395 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 395 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National395 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 395 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.