Secure a dynamic career in a growing field with the Health Care Informatics - Professional Science Masters program of University of Central Florida. Healthcare is undergoing a massive systemic change, and big challenges call for strong leadership. With an aging population and new technologies consistently being developed, a career in healthcare informatics has never been a better choice.
With coursework to prepare you in areas such as healthcare database management, biostatistics, systems analysis and more, you’ll solve important issues and secure an exciting, lucrative career for yourself. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics anticipates as much as 17 percent growth in healthcare informatics between 2016 and 2026.
Whether you have professional experience in healthcare, are a new graduate with a bachelor’s degree in health services or are seeking to join the healthcare industry, you can finish your healthcare informatics master’s degree in as little as two years. Throughout the program, you’ll work directly with faculty members who will support you as you deepen your knowledge of the field. In addition, you’ll work with them to arrange internships and establish your future career track. Get started today to earn your master’s in healthcare informatics.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Health Care Informatics and Information Technology
- Biostatistics and Decision Analysis
- Privacy and Security in Health Care Informatics
- System Analysis and Design
- Project Management in Health Care Informatics
- Health Care Data Architecture and Modeling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesHealth Informatics View 43 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from each college/university attended.
- Goal statement indicating how the Health Care Informatics MS program will enhance career goals or why the applicant wants to pursue this degree (at least 1 page, doubled-spaced, 12 pt).
- Résumé (no longer than two pages).
- Applicants applying to this program who have attended a college/university outside the United States must provide a course-by-course credential evaluation with GPA calculation and TOEFL scores.
International25036 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12518 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National25036 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12518 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11804 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5902 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.