The Nutritional Science program of California State University Los Angeles is designed for persons preparing for positions as public health nutritionists or supervisors in dietetics and food production and service, or doctoral study in nutrition and dietetics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biostatistics and Qualitative Research in Nutritional Science
- Research Concepts and Methodology in Nutritional Science
- Advanced Problems and Topics in Nutritional Science
- Nutritional Epidemiology
- Seminar: Special Topics in Food and Nutritional Science
- Advanced Topics in Eating Behaviors
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Food Sciences View 243 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- Apply to the University to be eligible for Fall Semester entry; admission is limited to Fall Semester only.
- Grade point average of at least 3.0 in last 60 semester units (90 quarter units) attempted.
- Two letters of recommendation. Letter of professional and research goals.
- Submission of G.R.E. (completed within the past five years) with recommended minimum scores of: Verbal 400 (146 on new test); Quantitative 500 (144 on new test); and Analytical Writing- 3.5.
International10592 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10592 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National10592 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10592 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State8216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8216 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.