The Special Education (Early Childhood Special Education) program of California State University Los Angeles candidates must incorporate the specialist credential requirements in their area of specialization as a part of their program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Issues in Early Childhood Special Education
- Evidence-Based Practices in Literacy and Curriculum for Young Children with Disabilities
- Seminar: Issues and Strategies for Multicultural Special Education Students
- Advanced Strategies Supporting Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpecial Education Early Childhood Education View 356 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- In addition to university requirements for admission to graduate study, applicants must have a minimum of a 2.75 grade point average in their last 60 semester units attempted, must have completed (or complete concurrently) requirements for a California credential in special education or equivalent (this requirement may be waived for personnel in related fields, such as nurses, occupational or physical therapists, or speech language pathologists), must complete all division application procedures, and must obtain approval from the division.
- A number of scholarships and traineeships are available to qualified students. Interested students should contact the division office.
International396 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 396 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National396 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 396 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.