The MS in Kinesiology (Sport Management) is 100% online and can be completed in just four semesters.
Why Sport Management at TWU?
TWU offers this interdisciplinary program with a strong foundation in business, marketing, communication and law. You will balance learning about the business elements of sport with the study of sport as a means of individual and social improvement.
The Sport Management program of Texas Woman's University allows for a flexible online learning environment coupled with access to a varied and diverse sport industry in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. You will collaborate with your classmates as well as apply what you learn with industry leaders.
As the nation’s largest public university primarily for women, our program is focused to empower future professionals, especially women, to be positive agents of change in the sports field.
Careers & Salaries
Graduates work in sport-related industries, including professional, major and minor leagues; collegiate and high school sports; recreational and wellness facilities; not-for-profit sport organizations; amateur athletic associations; sport management and marketing firms; and event operations. Career options include administration, general management, communication, facility operations, legal, marketing, player operations, retail/licensing, and ticket operations and sales.
Salaries in these professions vary widely.
- Professional Internship in Sport Management
- The Sport Industry
- Governance, Policy Development, and Ethics in Sport
- Sport for Development
- Financing the Sport Enterprise
- Legal Issues in Sport
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management View 71 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- Hold a baccalaureate degree in health promotion, public health, kinesiology, or a related field from a U.S. college or university accredited by a regional or general accrediting agency, or an equivalent degree from a foreign college or university
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher for the last 60 semester credit hours of bachelor's degree coursework, as evidenced by official transcripts
- For international students, a test of English proficiency or exception
- Personal Statement Letter
- Professional resume/curriculum vita evidencing appropriate academic background and relevant experience for graduate study
- Two letters of recommendation submitted by faculty members and/or employers
International30528 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15264 USD per semester during 24 months.
National30528 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15264 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State15336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7668 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.