The Arts, Technology, and Emerging Communication program at University of Texas at Dallas also provides opportunities for students to refine their teaching through teaching assistantships, to attend and present at conferences through competitive scholarships, to engage with the core intellectual life of ATEC through the Dean’s Colloquium and other speaker series, and to collaborate in multiple research collectives.
Career opportunities include the application of 3-D computer animation, modeling and simulation, data visualization, virtual environments, sound design, digital fabrication, interactive narrative, or game design in studio arts, creative industries, cultural institutions or education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Approaches to Arts, Technology, and Emerging Communication
- Aesthetics of Interactive Arts
- Animation Creative Practices
- Animation Studio
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Liberal Arts View 249 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.