Students in the Arts, Technology, and Emerging Communication program from University of Texas at Dallas participate in a culture of community and critique, while focusing on developing their own creative use and critical investigation of technology in artistic practices.
They learn to present their work, incorporate feedback and situate their practice within aesthetic, historical and cultural contexts. After completing their interdisciplinary coursework, students develop a thesis project that includes a public presentation.
- Career opportunities include the application of 3-D computer animation, modeling and simulation, data visualization, virtual environments, sound design, digital fabrication, interactive narrative, or game design in studio arts, creative industries, cultural institutions or education.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Animation Creative Practices
- Animation Studio
- Motion Capture
- Procedural Animation
- Digital Fabrication
- Computational Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Liberal Arts View 443 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 24 months.
National22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State12344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6172 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.