Courses incorporate a variety of techniques to teach students how to value energy companies and projects, develop operating strategies, negotiate contracts and manage energy-specific risks. The development of the Energy Management degree program at University of Texas was motivated by a high concentration of energy companies in the Southwest and UT Dallas’ efforts to address skill shortages in industries critical to the Texas and regional economies.
Graduates of the program seek such position as: entry-level professionals or managers in energy companies (such as oil, gas, renewable energy and electricity); researchers, analysts and bankers at financial institutions that deal in energy, as well as at energy-producing and -consuming companies; energy-focused consultants and policy analysts at foreign, federal, state and local government agencies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Energy Law and Contracts
- Energy Finance
- Energy Accounting and Taxation
- Energy Economics and The Cost of Regulation
- Managing Energy: Risk, Investment, Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering View 96 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.