This Nursing - Direct Entry program from University of New Hampshire offers the clinical nurse leader (CNL) track, which will prepare you for clinical leadership roles, giving you the ability to manage and solve complex patient problems in a range of healthcare settings. You’ll work directly with clinicians to help manage the delivery of patient care, including the development and implementation of treatment plans and the evaluation of their success.
Why get your master's degree in Nursing at UNH?
The direct entry Master of Nursing is completed in just five semesters, including two summer sessions. You’ll complete the NCLEX-RN exam during the course of the program, achieving your license to practice as a registered nurse.
In your final semester, you’ll sit for the national clinical nurse leader exam, allowing you to graduate with both a master’s degree and your CNL certification. You’ll complete an immersion experience of approximately 300 clinical hours, gaining valuable hands-on experience in the field. Full-time undergraduate students enrolled at UNH also may apply for accelerated admission to this graduate program.
- Clinical nurse leader (CNL)
- Community and public health facilities
- Healthcare administration
- Home healthcare services
- Outpatient care
- Health Policy and Nursing Practice
- Pathophysiology and Pharmacology
- Health Assessment and Clinical Nursing Theory (plus lab)
- Health Assessment and Clinical Nursing
- Chronic Disease Management
- Caring for People with Severe and Persistent Mental Illness
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Administration Health Sciences View 1107 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Letters of recommendation: 3 required
- Personal Statement/Essay Questions
- International Applicants: Some academic departments recommend that international applicants, living outside of the United States, and planning on pursuing a research based degree, submit a preapplication form before submitting a full application. If your desired program is not on the form, departments prefer a full application be submitted. Preapplication requests will be carefully reviewed and a decision usually provided within 3 weeks.
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 20 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 20 months.
In-State14170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14170 USD per year during 20 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.