This accelerated Nursing - Direct Entry program at the University of New Hampshire offers the clinical nurse leader (CNL) track, which will prepare you for clinical leadership roles, giving you the ability to manage and solve complex patient problems in a range of healthcare settings.
You’ll work directly with clinicians to help manage the delivery of patient care, including the development and implementation of treatment plans and the evaluation of their success.
- Clinical nurse leader (CNL)
- Community and public health facilities
- Healthcare administration
- Home healthcare services
- Outpatient care
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- As an accelerated program, the direct entry Master of Nursing is completed in just five semesters, including two summer sessions. You’ll complete the NCLEX-RN exam during the course of the program, achieving your license to practice as a registered nurse.
- In your final semester, you’ll sit for the national clinical nurse leader exam, allowing you to graduate with both a master’s degree and your CNL certification. You’ll complete an immersion experience of approximately 300 clinical hours, gaining valuable hands-on experience in the field. Full-time undergraduate students enrolled at UNH also may apply for accelerated admission to this graduate program.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 685 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Letters of recommendation: 3 required
- Personal Statement/Essay Questions
- International Applicants: The University of New Hampshire recommends that international applicants who are living outside of the United States, and are planning on pursuing a research based degree, submit a preapplication form before submitting a full application.
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 12 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14170 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.