Creighton University master’s in Educational Specialist Areas is highly customizable, allowing you to choose the proper path to meet your academic, personal and career goals. You’ll choose from a set of specialized tracks to fit your interests and goals, including Catholic School Leadership, Early Childhood Education, English as a Second Language, or Teacher Leadership—many of which can also lead to an endorsement or a graduate certificate. A full listing of courses for all four tracks can be found in the curriculum section below.
Through the MS in Educational Specialist Areas program, you’ll develop the advanced skills and experience to become a highly effective leader in education.
To help you achieve your goals, the program offers four areas of specialization. You must complete two of the four tracks for a total of 36 credit hours to earn your Master of Science in Educational Specialist Areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Catholic Education
- School Law
- Strategic Resourcing
- Strategic and Political Leadership in Catholic Schools
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology Early Childhood Education View 56 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application & $50 application fee
- Bachelor’s degree with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must provide a teaching certificate (exemptions available) and have at least two years of successful teaching experience (can be in progress as you begin the program)
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal statement. See application for specific requirements.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Praxis Core Test scores
- Satisfactory background check
- Notarized felony convictions and mental capacity statements.
International927 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 927 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National927 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 927 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.