Study applied finance in a STEM-designated program.
Through individualized learning, our award-winning research faculty and financial consultants will immerse you in global topics including currency markets, trade and capital flows, and the international monetary system. With hands-on experience using financial modeling techniques, data analytics tools like Python and databases like WRDS and Compustat, you can tackle current challenges facing the financial sector.
The Finance program at University of San Diego will boost your competitiveness in the job market and help facilitate your career goals. Additionally, international graduates who attend STEM-designated programs may be eligible for Post-Completion Optional Practical Training (OPT) for up to three years in the U.S, an entire year more than offered for programs without the designation.
- Python for Finance
- Quantitative Methods
- Economics for Finance
- Fixed Income
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 709 other Masters in Economics in United States
- USD Graduate Application including $125 application fee
- Official transcripts: Required from all colleges or universities where you have received course credit. Must be a four-year bachelor's degree preferably in a finance, accounting, economics or STEM discipline. All applicants with non-STEM undergraduate majors are expected to have a strong quantitative background. One semester of college-level calculus must be completed prior to beginning the MSF program. A GPA with a "B" average or higher is preferred
- Transcripts can be emailed
- GMAT or GRE: Test must be taken within the last five years
- Two letters of recommendation
- An up-to-date resume
- A supplemental essay
- For students educated in a language other than English: official TOEFL score or IELTS score
- If you earned a degree from an institution outside of the United States, you are required to submit an official, course-by-course international transcript evaluation
International51645 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1565 USD per credit during 10 months.
National51645 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1565 USD per credit during 10 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.