With Engineering - Mining, Geological and Geophysical Engineering degree offered by the University of Arizona you’ll gain an advanced understanding of core technical principles while also pursuing coursework in finance and management, legal issues, and other administrative concerns specific to the emphasis area that is chosen.
Armed with this focused skill-set, you’ll be well-prepared to pursue mining and geological engineering roles and other enhanced opportunities in the field.
The program is comprised of an entirely flexible curriculum, allowing you to choose from a number of emphasis areas, including (but not limited to):
- Mine Information and Production Technology
- Mine Health and Safety
- Mineral Processing
- Sustainable Resource Development
- Mine Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business / Engineering Management
- Applied Engineering/Mathematics
- Advanced Engineering Science
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fall: July15th
- Spring: November18th
- Fall OnCampus: April30th
- Fall Online: July15th
- Spring OnCampus: September30th
- Spring Online: November18th
DisciplinesGeography Geology Mining, Oil & Gas View 193 other Masters in Geography in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Conditionally admitted students may attend the Center for English as a Second Language (CESL) English training course, and upon successful completion, can achieve an English Language Endorsement or may submit acceptable English proficiency test scores before final degree admission can be granted.
- Students must apply to and enroll at CESL at their own or their sponsor's expense, and must submit an English Language Endorsement to the Graduate College within one year of the Conditional Admission term.
- If English proficiency is not achieved within one year of the Conditional Admission term, the applicant must re-apply to the Graduate College.
- Once English requirements have been met, the graduate department will adjust the official admission term to the degree program.
- Conditionally admitted students are not permitted to enroll in degree courses until English proficiency is met and formal degree admission is granted.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10063 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10063 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5969 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.