With Engineering - Mining, Geological and Geophysical Engineering degree offered by the University of Arizona you’ll gain an advanced understanding of core technical principles while also pursuing coursework in finance and management, legal issues, and other administrative concerns specific to the emphasis area that is chosen.
Armed with this focused skill-set, you’ll be well-prepared to pursue mining and geological engineering roles and other enhanced opportunities in the field.
The program is comprised of an entirely flexible curriculum, allowing you to choose from a number of emphasis areas, including (but not limited to):
- Mine Information and Production Technology
- Mine Health and Safety
- Mineral Processing
- Sustainable Resource Development
- Mine Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Fundamentals
- Applied Engineering/Mathematics
- Advanced Engineering Science
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fall: July15th
- Spring: November18th
- Fall (On-Campus,Visa needed): April 30th
- Fall Online: July 15th
- Spring (On-Campus,Visa needed) : September 30th
- Spring Online: November 18th
DisciplinesGeography Geology Mining, Oil & Gas View 278 other Masters in Geology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Applicants who apply for admission to the Graduate College are evaluated on the individual merits of their academic achievements and scholarly potential to complete graduate-level coursework and curriculum requirements. A minimum grade-point average (GPA) of 3.00 based on a 4.00 scale, is required for admission to the Graduate College. Calculation of the GPA is based on the following:·
- Twelve or more graded units obtained as a graduate student
- Applicant's undergraduate record comprised of their most recent 60 graded units
- Or a combination of the last 60 units of undergraduate and graduate coursework (2 year, full-time equivalent for non-US or non-semester type credit hours) when fewer than twelve units of graduate coursework have been completed
- On very rare and exceptional circumstances will a student be accepted through the graduate college with a GPA below a 3.0
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.