Business Administration from Cambridge College provides opportunities to work on real-life business problems in teams with faculty, business mentors, and other adult learners from around the world. In the final capstone project, you’ll develop a business idea and prepare a pitch-deck to present to an investor panel. Specialization areas for the MBA degree are available in Business Analytics, Marketing, and Project Quality Management.
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Financial Manager
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Project Manager
- Management Consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management Concepts and Practices
- Operations Management
- Management of Information Technology
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
A completed application must be received within enough time for students to receive the i20 and arrive in the U.S prior to the term start-date.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 702 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Current Résumé and Work Experience - Indicate education and work experience and professional/career goals. Two years of appropriate work experience recommended.
- Personal Statement
- Two Professional Recommendations
- Official demonstration of English language proficiency
- Supplemental documentation for issuance of I-20
- International transcripts, evaluated by an accepted evaluation service
- A complete, signed application
- Application fee: $100.00
- Completed Application Supplement for F1 International Students
- Photocopy of your current passport
- Photocopy of your visa (if you are currently in the U.S.)
- Photocopy of pages 1 and 3 of your current I-20 (if you are in the U.S. in F1 status)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Second letter of reference
- Current résumé
International23688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 658 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 658 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.