During a student’s senior year a student may take several technical electives at the graduate level. After completing the course with the associated graduate requirements, the student will receive credit toward their undergraduate degree and a ivil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics - Accelerated Master's Program degree offered by the University of Arizona.
The AMP offers flexibility: by focusing your graduate classes in one area, you can obtain your M.S. degree in the following sub-disciplines:
- Geotechnical, Hydraulics/Hydrology, Engineering Mechanics, Structures or Transportation. You may elect to pursue an emphasis in Engineering Management in the coursework option or include Engineering Management courses in other options in coordination with your adviser.
Civil and Architectural Engineering and Mechanics
The department offers programs leading to the Master of Science and the Doctor of Philosophy degrees with a major in Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics. Work is directed toward research and professional development in such areas as engineering mechanics, engineering materials, highway engineering, hydraulics and fluid mechanics, geomechanics, geo-technical engineering, water resources, structural engineering, and transportation engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Construction Project Planning, Scheduling, and Control
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Construction Equipment and Methods
- Elasticity Theory and Application
- Fracture Mechanics
- Mechanical Behavior of Materials
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 342 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
To be considered eligible to apply for the AMP, a CE student must:be a continuing University of Arizona undergraduate.
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- At the time of application, have completed a minimum of 75 units of undergraduate course work; a minimum of 12 undergraduate units must have been completed in the student's major at University of Arizona’s main campus.
- A CE student must have completed the GRE before beginning their graduate program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.