What makes the Executive MBA Americas program at Cornell University different?
Its international classroom and network. Connect with classmates throughout North and South America through live, interactive videoconferencing as you attend in-person classes with your city’s cohort.
The Americas is a truly global program that will advance your career and boost your leadership potential. This executive MBA program is offered in partnership with the Smith School of Business at Queen’s University. You will complete your coursework in 17 months and earn two MBAs: one from Cornell University and one from Queen’s University.
Teamwork is fundamental to the Americas experience—you will work with your local cohort and classmates across North and South America. The diversity among your colleagues will lead to engaging conversations and new ways to solve challenges. Take what you learn in class every other weekend and apply it to your work on Monday. Students say their new perspectives and skills are immediately transferable.
Sampling of student employers:
● Cisco Systems
● Applied Materials
● Fidelity Investments
● Corning, Inc.
● U.S. Navy
● U.S. Air Force
● Anheuser-Busch InBev
● Canadian Olympic Committee
● Cornell University
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Executive MBA Americas features a highly integrated series of courses that provides a solid grounding in the fundamentals of management and a thorough understanding of advanced management topics.
- The courses are sequenced so that each course builds on the content of the previous courses, allowing ample opportunity to apply your learning to real business situations.
- Throughout the program, your coursework will be augmented by guest speakers and other highly relevant hands-on opportunities in both the U.S. and Canada.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 93 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submitted application
- Organizational chart
- Four required essays
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended
- Two letters of recommendation; one of the letters should be from your immediate supervisor
- $200 application fee
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International101448 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 143718 USD for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
National101448 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 143718 USD for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.