Students investigate a variety of approaches and tools useful in financial decision making to evaluate risk and return in both the domestic and global contexts.This School of Business MBA concentration provides an alternative for students to substitute core MBA courses with offerings that focus on:
- Operating characteristics of financial intermediaries and financial markets
- The relationship between elements of risk and diversification
- Corporate approaches to global financial markets
- The integration of financial decision making on corporate actions and success
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Managerial Finance
- Global Finance
- Investment Theory and Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- Deadline passed, Local
DisciplinesFinance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 440 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A completed, application, including:
- Official transcript(s) for each institution from which you earned a degree
- Current resume
- Graduate essay
- International Student Supplement (part of the online application)
- Transcripts/Credentials evaluated by the International Education Research Foundation (IERF)
- Certificate of Finances and supporting financial documentation
- Scan or photocopy of biographical page from your passport and your dependents’ passports (if you will bring dependents)
- Transfer Eligibility Form (only F-1 and J-1 transfer students now studying in the US)
- If you plan to bring a spouse, we must receive a copy of your marriage certificate in English.
International847 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 847 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National847 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 847 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.