To help you maximize your educational investment, we offer a streamlined curriculum concentrating on competencies that both reflect the latest nutrition science research and align with current professional opportunities.
Our fast-paced, flexible, 100 percent online MS in Nutrition program at the Adelphi University helps you balance all your obligations and quickly prepares you for diverse opportunities in an expanding field.
Demand for dietitians and nutritionists is projected to grow 14 percent from 2016 to 2026, much faster than the average rate for all occupations.
Who Can Benefit
- The MS in Nutrition online appeals to individuals from a broad range of educational and professional backgrounds who understand how important nutrition is to health.
- It is geared to busy working professionals in health or health-related fields who want to expand their knowledge so that they can more effectively help others and/or earn a professional credential that is required for employment or career advancement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Factors driving market demand for advanced nutrition expertise include:
- Policies emphasizing prevention to decrease healthcare costs
- Ongoing medical research demonstrating how food works in the body and confirming the close relationship between diet and health
- An expansion of health, wellness and social services to meet the needs of aging baby boomers
- Chronic disease epidemics related to poor nutrition
- Food literacy gains and growing public interest in wholesome foods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
The admissions committee reviews completed applications on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics View 40 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- Official transcripts showing a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA and completion of the following prerequisite courses
- A 500-word essay detailing reasoning for the pursuit of this degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- Interview via phone or in-person
- International Students whose native language is not English must submit a minimum TOEFL score of 80 or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5. International students in this program are not eligible for an F-1 visa.
International24480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24480 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National24480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24480 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.