In addition to a solid core curriculum covering essential problem-solving and decision-making skills and diverse elective choices, students with less professional experience participate in internships with public and nonprofit agencies. Many School of Public Affairs students, already established in the public sector in mid-level management, bring a stimulating real-world perspective to the classroom.
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the university website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 512 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Review your program of interest's requirements.
- Review the UCCS ESL proficiency requirements.
- Submit your Official Transcripts.
- Contact the UCCS International Affairs Office for information on English intensive courses and applying for a visa
- Submit a $100 non-refundable application fee through the online application if you are applying to spring or summer 2019 terms. (Submit a $60 non-refundable application fee through the online application if you are applying to fall 2019 term.)
- Mandatory International Student Health Insurance
International1313 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1313 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1313 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1313 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State725 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 725 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.