Mathematical Finance and Financial Technology students at Boston University also have the option to graduate without choosing a concentration.
The MS in Mathematical Finance Program is focused on producing proficient quantitative experts along the following domains:
- Computational expertise and data science
- Financial econometrics and statistical expertise
- Stochastic mathematics
- Market structures and financial instruments
- Risk management
- Credit risk
- Portfolio theory and its implementation
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Programming for Mathematical Finance
- Statistics for Mathematical Finance
- Stochastic Methods of Asset Pricing
- Fixed Income Securities
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Financial Mathematics Actuarial Science View 222 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in United States
- Online Application Form
- Application Fee ($125)
- Video Essay & Written Essay
- University-Level Transcripts
International61050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61050 USD per year during 18 months.
National61050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61050 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.