The Master of Arts in Education (Literacy) of Boise State University programme is offered at Boise State University.
The coursework prepares candidates to apply foundational knowledge from literacy, linguistics and language acquisition theory and to develop, implement, and manage culturally and linguistically responsive instruction, performance tasks, and assessments in the K-8 classroom.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Content Area Literacy
- Multicultural Literature: Promoting Social Justice
- Advanced Study of Children’s Literature
- Advanced Young Adult Literature
- Writing Processes, Instruction, and
- Assessment: K-8
- Advanced Writing Processes and
- Technology and Literacy
- Teaching and Learning in Virtual Worlds
- Educational Games and Simulations
- YouTube for Educators
- Mobile App Design for Teaching & Learning
- Integrating Technology into the Classroom
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Language Studies Linguistics View 1043 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- A 500-1000 word statement that explains professional goals and the ways the program will help achieve them.
- A list of teaching experience.
International24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 24 months.
National24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Boise
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.