Educational Technology of Boise State University supports the study and practice of facilitating and improving learning of a diverse population by creating, using, managing, and evaluating appropriate technological processes and resources.
Believing technology is a tool that enhances and expands the educational environment, we promote the use of current and emergent technologies for teaching and learning in a dynamic global society.
Educational technologists are leaders and innovators, serving in institutions of higher education, public or private school settings, federal, state or local educational agencies, community organizations, and the private sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educational Technology
- The Internet for Educators
- Instructional Design
- Theoretical Foundations of Educational Technology
- Evaluation for Educational Technologists
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Priority: January 15Final: March 15
DisciplinesEducation Adult Education View 145 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- An essay describing educational and professional background, career goals, and how the coursework will help you to attain them. Also, tell us why you are choosing our program and why you will be a successful graduate student.
- A personal statement that also includes a specific rationale for a research-based degree. (Required for the Master of Science in Education Technology application only)
- Completion of the Program Development Form.
International24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 24 months.
National24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Boise
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.