At Boise State University, we encourage the pursuit of bold, new ideas and academic excellence.
Known for our research and advanced degree programs, Boise State University now offers an Online MBA program designed to prepare you for success in today's competitive global market.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design Thinking and Strategic Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Corporate Finance
- Global Economics: Policy and Trade
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Communication
- Information Technology and Business Alignment
- Managing Successful Projects
- Legal Issues in Business
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Business Plan Development
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Three weeks prior to the intended start date.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 537 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- At least a 3.00 (based on a 4-point scale) GPA on their last 60 college credits.
- Official Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of 500 or better.We also accept GRE scores with minimum target scores of 145 in both the verbal and math categories.
- Personal essay.
- A current detailed résumé highlighting your professional work and/or volunteer experience.
- Two letters of recommendation. One letter should be from a direct supervisor in a professional setting. For the second recommendation, you may select a different supervisor, a professional colleague, or a previous professor in an academic setting.
- Successful applicants have at least two years of managerial work experience. Applicants are evaluated based on motivation level, prior academic performance, GMAT or GRE test scores, managerial potential, reference letters, and essay. Details can be found on the Online MBA website.
International24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 12 months.
National24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.