This specialization prepares students for leadership positions in non-profit organizations, interscholastic/intercollegiate sports settings, school systems, sport and summer camps, recreational and athletic leagues, professional sports settings and the corporate social responsibility sector of for-profit organizations.
Graduates of the program will earn an MS degree in Sport Management or an MA degree in Physical Education, with a Sport-Based Youth Development Specialization at the Adelphi University.
Benefits Of Enrollment
- Apply for the tuition-free Sport-Based Youth Development Fellowship to gain experience in the field while completing graduate work
- Seek out Graduate Assistantships that enhance the graduate experience
- Thrive in a student-centered environment
- Interact and build relationships with classmates who challenge, inspire, and motivate each other within and outside of the classroom
- Work closely with engaged and dynamic faculty in the classroom, in the field and through research
- Enjoy convenient evening courses
- Take courses at the Garden City campus and/or the Manhattan Center that fit your schedule
- Choose between on-ground, blended, and online courses that match your learning style
- Network with local, regional, national and international leaders in the field through coursework, fieldwork and events
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technology of Health and Physical Education
- Sport Marketing
- Contemporary Issues in Sport Management
- Organization and Prin of Coaching
- Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Organization and Administration Of Youth Sport Programs
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Sports Management Sports Sciences View 239 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- Transcript showing a Bachelor’s degree completed at an accredited college or university
- If applicant completed other coursework and/or holds additional degrees from accredited institutions, those transcripts should be submitted as well
- A personal statement of purpose that includes a description of career goals over the next 5 years, reasons for interest in this graduate program at Adelphi University, and relevant experiences and achievements
- Current resume
- 2 letters of reference
International35640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35640 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National35640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35640 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.