Data analytics is a rapidly growing field, part of which has occurred in the domain of marketing and marketing research.
Data analytics involves defining problems surrounding marketing questions, such as customer relationship management, consumer behavior, customer service, pricing, sales force management, advertising, business-to-business and channels relationships.
Once problems are defined, data analysts are responsible for gathering the right information (the data) to solve the problem and applying sophisticated data analytics tools to provide empirical answers. An important part of the process is to present and explain the data findings to a marketing audience. Marketing action is generally taken based on data definition, gathering, manipulation, and analysis.
Program Learning Goals:
Students will demonstrate the ability to:
- Obtain, combine, clean, transform, validate, and analyze large and small datasets from multiple sources.
- Design and implement databases and other data collection systems.
- Apply marketing research methodologies and systems, such as segmentation modeling, targeting, CRM, and ROI projections and evaluation.
- Perform statistical analysis and interpretation of data in order to uncover actionable intelligence and trends that provide value to marketing and business.
- Present and interpret data in a meaningful way to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop high quality reports, dashboards, and visualizations with marketing data.
- Add to the ability of marketing managers to make optimal decisions on important marketing variables such as marketing segmentation, market positioning, new product design, pricing strategies, advertising choice, and others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Systems and Processes
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Accounting Concepts
- Leadership and Teams
- Managing Human Capital
- Information Management
- Financial Principles and Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 257 other Masters in Marketing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required.
- Any other materials that individual departments or programs may require of applicants.
- Regardless of citizenship, applicants may be required to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, if they do not have a degree from an institution where the primary language of instruction is English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 12 months.
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15130 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.