In addition to learning core Project Management principles, students will explore the full spectrum of project management concepts and methodologies, including portfolio and program management, technical project delivery, Agile, and change management. Students will also build business relationship skills, including effective communication, negotiation and conflict resolution, to better understand organizational culture.
University of Southern California students will examine essential management processes such as performance, quality, risk, cost, and budget and apply them to real-world projects. By working with and learning from experienced project professionals, the program encourages immediate application of key concepts to address workplace challenges and opportunities.Finally, students will explore practical topics that are increasingly important to PM, including managing in a global context, ethical and principled leadership, and social responsibility.
- Principles of Project Management
- Requirements Elicitation and Business Analysis
- Schedule Management
- Cost Estimation and Forecasting
- Risk Management
- Agile Project Management Methodologies
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesProject Management View 95 other Masters in Project Management in United States
- A completed Graduate Admissions Application
- Application fee: $90
- A scanned copy of your official transcripts, to be uploaded with your online application. Once your application is complete and if you are accepted into the program, you will then be asked to request your official transcripts from all previously attended institutions in order to register for classes.
- An up-to-date professional resume
- Statement of purpose (approximately 500 – 1,000 words addressing why you want a MSPM degree, why the program at USC is the best program for you, and how this program is going to help you in your career)
International46272 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 46272 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National46272 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 46272 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!