Graduates of this Data Science program at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul will have the theoretical, practical, and comprehensive knowledge to manage and analyze large-scale, complex data to enable efficient data-driven discoveries and decisions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Software Development - Python (waived for appropriate prior programming experience)
- Software Engineering
- Database Management Systems and Design
- Foundations of Data Analysis
- Data Analytics and Visualization
- DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Big Data Architecture
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 369 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- Completed application.
- Three confidential letters of recommendation from individuals with knowledge of the applicant's relevant abilities and achievements. At least one must be from a former professor.
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words describing the applicant's interest in art history and reasons for pursuing graduate studies at St. Thomas.
- A writing sample showing research and writing expertise (sample will not be returned).
International22500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.