This Information Technology program at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul provides students with the appropriate mix of technical, professional, and business skills. Graduates of this program will be equipped to bridge the gap between roles in software development/management and software technology infrastructure.
- Foundations of Software Development - Python
- Technical Communications
- Software Engineering
- Software Planning and Testing
- Database Management Systems and Design
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Information Technology Security and Networking
- Information Technology Delivery
- DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 600 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- To complete the requirements for the Master of Science with a major in information technology, students must successfully complete 12 courses (36 graduate semester credits) and with a GPA of at least 2.7.
- Students must complete 9 required technical courses from Graduate Programs in Software (GPS) and 3 elective courses from the GPS graduate course curriculum.Current and inactive students who enrolled in this program prior to fall 2018 may opt to remain with the graduate program requirements from their current catalog, or move forward to the newest graduate program requirements for the M.S. Degree in Information Technology.
International42228 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1173 USD per credit during 12 months.
National42228 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1173 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.