You will learn to help Mathematics (5-12) Education students at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul apply these skills, relieve “math anxiety” and realize their mathematical ability. These skillsets are in high demand in the workplace, increasing the demand for high quality math teachers. In this program, you will:
- Gain the knowledge and skills to have a positive impact on students in the K-12 classroom
- Become part of a supportive network of fellow students, alumni and faculty that will inspire and sustain you throughout your career
- Learn from expert faculty currently active in the K-12 classroom who are here to help you shape your path to your own classroom
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Multi-Variable Calculus
- Linear Algebra
- Abstract Algebra
- Real Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Actuarial Science View 4076 other Masters in Education in United States
- Completed application.
- Three confidential letters of recommendation from individuals with knowledge of the applicant's relevant abilities and achievements. At least one must be from a former professor.
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words describing the applicant's interest in art history and reasons for pursuing graduate studies at St. Thomas.
- A writing sample showing research and writing expertise (sample will not be returned).
International30430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 895 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 895 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.