In addition to an initial licensure, Chemistry Education teachers at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul also earn an endorsement in general science, qualifying them to teach in grades 5-8. Science is a high-demand area. In this program, you will:
- Gain the knowledge and skills to have a positive impact on students in the K-12 classroom
- Become part of a supportive network of fellow students, alumni and faculty that will inspire and sustain you throughout your career
- Learn from expert faculty currently active in the K-12 classroom who are here to help you shape your path to your own classroom
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Introductory Physical Geology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Chemistry Biochemistry View 585 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- A Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited institution
- A cumulative minimum undergraduate G.P.A. of 3.0 (4.0 scale). If below 3.0, please reference our provisional admissions policy.
International21250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.