- The Early Years route will see you apply a critical lens to young children's education and care within a variety of settings. The Special Education - Early Childhood route at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul will focus more closely on critically examining concepts, contexts and practice related to childhood.
- We recognise that children are active social agents and meaning makers with the ability to both interpret and shape their social worlds. Therefore, each module has been designed to highlight the importance of the child's voice and children's participation.
- To fit around your working patterns and personal commitments, you can study over one, two or three years through day, evening and Saturday face-to-face sessions or online via our Virtual Learning Environment.
- Principles of Educational Research
- Survey of Exceptionality
- Behavior Management
- Collaboration Skills for School Professionals
- Fundamentals: Preschoolers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpecial Education Early Childhood Education View 770 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Completed application.
- Three confidential letters of recommendation from individuals with knowledge of the applicant's relevant abilities and achievements. At least one must be from a former professor.
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words describing the applicant's interest in art history and reasons for pursuing graduate studies at St. Thomas.
- A writing sample showing research and writing expertise (sample will not be returned).
International19800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.