As a student in the Education Leadership and Administration program at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul, you will:
- Discover the foundations of leadership and leadership theory.
- Understand organizational theory related to school administration.
- Develop research skills for use in program planning, policy analysis and evaluation.
- Be prepared to continue on for your administrative licensure.
- Purposes and Contexts of Education
- Leadership and Organization Theory
- Communication and Skills for Leaders
- Organizational Change
- Foundations for Leadership
- Leadership as Critical Reflection
- Communication, Conflict and Decision Making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 4316 other Masters in Education in United States
- Completed application.
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words describing the applicant's interest in art history and reasons for pursuing graduate studies at St. Thomas.
- A writing sample showing research and writing expertise (sample will not be returned).
International27745 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 895 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27745 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 895 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.