Health Informatics is a new and rapidly evolving field that relates to the acquiring, storing, retrieving and using of healthcare information through computing and communication technologies to foster better collaboration among a patient's various healthcare stakeholders. This unique discipline focuses on the application of information technology to deliver effective, efficient and sustainable healthcare services.
With no GRE requirement and its fully online format, this program offers you the convenience and value needed to earn your graduate degree and increase your potential in furthering your career. Through the M.S. in Health Informatics program, you will develop professional knowledge and skills in the following areas: electronic data interchange (EDI) technologies, interoperability standards, risk assessment, clinical decision support systems (CDSS), tele-health, healthcare software requirements specification, systems analysis and design. Students are admitted to the program two times per year in August and January.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Informatics for Healthcare System
- Healthcare Data Management
- Evidence Based Decision Making and Clinical Knowledge Management
- Electronic Data Interchange Technologies in Health Informatics and Interoperability
- Healthcare Informatics Risk Assessment and Ethics
- Healthcare IT Project Management
- Clinical Decision Support Systems and Tele-health in Health Informatics
- Research Methods in Health Informatics
- Healthcare Software Requirements Specification and Systems
- Analysis and Design
- Capstone Health Informatics Project
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Informatics View 126 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
- Submit a completed application along with application fee.
- Must submit a minimum of two, but preferably three letters of recommendation for admission.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an ABET accredited program, but applicants will be considered with an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution or its equivalent internationally.
- Submit GRE score on the general section of the test.
International620 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 620 USD per credit and a duration of .
National620 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 620 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.