The Department of Educational Psychology offers both a doctoral (Ph.D.) and master's (M.Ed.) specialization in Quantitative Methods.
The master's specialization is designed to provide the knowledge and technical skills that can prepare one for several professional roles including social science researcher or statistical analyst for testing companies, academic institutions, state and federal agencies, or school districts.
In the Quantitative Methods Ph.D. specialization, students are prepared as professional educational researchers who understand and apply advanced quantitative research methods to address social problems and conduct sophisticated methodological research.
Our graduates are employed in a variety of settings, such as:
- colleges and universities
- professional testing organizations
- educational research and development agencies
- industrial psychology agencies
- governing agencies of higher education
- state departments of education
- research and program evaluation divisions of large school districts
More informationVisit official programme website
- Statistical Analysis for Experimental Data
- Psychometric Theory and Methods
- Correlation and Regression Methods
- Program Evaluation Models and Techniques
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation View 3538 other Masters in Education in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International18032 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9016 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National18032 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9016 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State9274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4637 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.