Learning Technologies (LT) applies contemporary research and development from interdisciplinary fields such as education, psychology, communications, and technology. We use knowledge from these fields to design effective, efficient, interactive, and engaging learning environments. The LT Program offers graduate-level master's and doctoral degrees which prepare professionals for various positions in education as well as professional industries.
Working closely with faculty, students can expect to be involved in contemporary research and design projects (e.g., Alien Rescue, TechEdges, Digital Equity) using state-of-the-art technologies. Courses in this program cover topics such as instructional design, foundations of LT, teaching and learning with technologies, multimedia design, analysis of emerging educational technologies, and the future of online learning. Our graduates serve as university faculty, instructional designers, evaluators, trainers, and managers of instructional systems in public schools, business, government, higher education, military, and other settings.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Instructional Systems Design
- Foundations of Learning Technology
- Interactive Multimedia Design and Production
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation View 3538 other Masters in Education in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International18032 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9016 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National18032 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9016 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State9274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4637 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.