The Law program of the University of Colorado at Boulder is a one-year, full-time LLM degree in the following areas:
- Natural Resources, Energy & Environmental Law
- International Law & Human Rights
- Indigenous Peoples Law & Policy
- Entrepreneurship & Business Law
- Intellectual Property, Technology and Telecommunications Law
- US Law for Foreign Lawyers
The LLM program fully immerses students in Colorado Law and offers inclusive access to programming, courses/modules, and the greater CU Boulder campus; our JD and LLM students learn side-by-side and from each other. At Colorado Law, we recognize that each of our LLM students have unique and diverse backgrounds and experiences, backgrounds and experiences that can enrich our community of scholars and students and help to advance Colorado Law’s intellectual leadership in the world.
LLM program course options are diverse, and LLM students has the ability to design a program of study suited to his or her academic and professional interests. While students complete most courses at the law school, they also have the opportunity to complement their legal studies with graduate-level courses in other departments within the greater university.
- Legal Analysis
- Legal Ethics & Professionalism: What Kind of Lawyer Do You Want to Be?
- Legal Ethics, Professionalism and Creative Problem Solving
- Legislation and Regulation
- Framing and Legal Narrative
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 171 other Masters in International Law in United States
- Your official law school transcript, including award of degree, along with translations into English. Applicants must include all of their higher education transcripts and awards of degree;
- If you are required to demonstrate English proficiency, we accept official score reports from either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Three letters of recommendation. We highly recommend submitting at least one recommendation from a former law professor who can attest to your academic capabilities;
- A resume;
- A personal statement; and
- The $65 LLM program application fee, paid through LSAC.
International37020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37020 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National37020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37020 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State30648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30648 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Boulder
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.