The Master of Applied Science in Spatial Analysis for Public Health is a fully online degree program offered by Johns Hopkins University. It prepares students to effectively collect, map and interpret geographic information to test and refine hypotheses to answer a set of questions within the public health sector.
Advantages of this fully online graduate program:
- Led by renowned experts who are shaping the field through research and application
- Online delivery gives flexibility and accessibility to students around the world
- Competitive price point for tuition
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Epidemiology
- Professional Development Workshop
- Writing for Professionals
- Public Health Statistics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 173 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions attended
- WES credential evaluation for international academic records
- Evidence of quantitative ability
- Letters of recommendation
International1197 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1197 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1197 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1197 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.