Courses and experiences include Professional Learning Communities in which students interact with other graduate students from various content areas and grade levels to discuss and work on real world challenges and promising practices they encounter in schools and other settings with early childhood programs.
IECE program graduates are qualified to work with children from birth to entry into the primary program. This includes teaching children in kindergarten or other programs for five-year-olds if those programs are operated separately from the primary program. Graduates are prepared for positions in public schools, First Steps, Head Start programs, child care centers, and other public and private agencies serving young children and families. In addition, graduates may serve in leadership roles, such as preschool consultant, professional development provider, child evaluation specialist, etc.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Teacher Leadership
- Advanced IECE Curriculum Development
- Action Research Capstone for Teacher Leaders
- IECE 520 Organizing Programs for Early Childhood Special Education
- IECE 550 Advanced Early Childhood Assessment
- Principles of Action Research for Teacher Leaders
- Child Development Theory and Research
- Language Disorders
- Interdisciplinary Services for Young Children with Low Incidence Disabilities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 355 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- Application and Fee: Submit an application with a $95 non-refundable application processing fee;
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university;
- Original copy/copies of transcripts/marksheets in English for evaluation by the Graduate School (must be supplied by the institution)
- Transcripts are evaluatedby the Graduate School
- NOTE: any international transfer work requires an external evaluation by a NACES member institution; students are responsible for having this evaluation completed (only needed if the students wants to transfer graduate credit from a non-US institution)
International962 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 962 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National899 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 899 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State607 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 607 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.