The Council for the Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP) accredits both the Clinical Mental Health Counseling and the Marriage, Couple, and Family Counseling concentrations in the Counseling master's degree program.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CMHC)
- Marriage, Couple and Family Counseling (CMCF)
Western Kentucky University (WKU) prepares students of all backgrounds to be productive, engaged, and socially responsible citizen-leaders of a global society. The University provides research, service and lifelong learning opportunities for its students, faculty, and other constituents. WKU enriches the quality of life for those within its reach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Testing and Assessment in Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Social and Cultural Diversity in Counseling
- Developmental Career Counseling
- Human and Family Development in Counseling
- Theories of Counseling
- Techniques of Counseling
- Professional Studies in Clinical, Family and School Counseling
- Mental Health Diagnosis and Treatment in Counseling
- Family Systems Counseling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling View 875 other Masters in Counselling in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application and Fee: Submit an application with a $95 non-refundable application processing fee;
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university;
- Original copy/copies of transcripts/marksheets in English for evaluation by the Graduate School (must be supplied by the institution)
- Transcripts are evaluatedby the Graduate School
- NOTE: any international transfer work requires an external evaluation by a NACES member institution; students are responsible for having this evaluation completed (only needed if the students wants to transfer graduate credit from a non-US institution)
International953 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 953 USD per credit during 24 months.
National917 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 917 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State607 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 607 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Bowling Green
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.