Why study the Post-M.B.A. program offered by Clark University?
- A small learning community with major indicators of excellence, including AACSB Accreditation and recognition by Princeton Review.
- Dedicated Graduate School of Management career staff to partner with you during your studies and help direct your career development.
- Flexible part- and full-time course options with evening, day, summer and accelerated classes.
- Collaborative learning environment where you receive personal attention from scholar-practitioner faculty.
- The opportunity to effect real change by solving actual business issues of consequence for local, national and international companies and organizations.
- This certificate is designed to help professionals broaden their job prospects or take their careers to the next level. Some students want to refresh their established area of expertise, while others want to experience an entirely new business discipline.
- As you expand your skill set, you can build your professional network. Our students form strong relationships with other established business professionals, students and faculty, which often turn into valuable career opportunities.
- Learn about our Graduate School of Management’s accolades, including Business as UNusual’s recognition as one of the Top 50 Schools for Environmental Sustainability.
AACSB Accreditation and recognition by Princeton Review.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Green Supply Chain Management
- Marketing Research
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Admission is now on a rolling basis, and application requirements have been adjusted.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1417 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee (non-refundable): $75
- Personal statement
- Letters of recommendation
- All academic transcripts
- TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for all international applicants
- Other program specific requirements: GMAT or GRE
International23825 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23825 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National23825 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23825 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.