The highly personalized, thoroughly interactive, liberal arts approach incorporates the legal, political, ethical, social, and environmental aspects of responsible management and accounting practices.
Why an MBA/Master’s in Accounting at Clark University
- Earn your MBA and graduate degree in accounting from a globally ranked and accredited university—Clark University has been named a Princeton Review “Best Business School,” a U.S. News & World Report “Best Part-time MBA,” and is among the elite 5% of business schools to receive AACSB accreditation.
- Qualify to sit for the CPA exam with a high likelihood for success—Clark University accounting graduates achieved a 70% pass rate in 2016 (third highest among Massachusetts universities).
- Develop the cross-sector skill set you need to help organizations tap into emerging markets.
- Join a close-knit learning community representing 90+ countries and 150 nonprofit and business partners around the world.
By studying the legal, political, ethical, social, and environmental responsibilities of management and accounting, you gain an integrated perspective and cross-sector skill set.
You will impact not only the organizations you work for but also society at large. GSOM’s tight-knit community enables you to forge essential connections with your fellow students and your professors, as well as their extensive professional networks.
AACSB Accreditation and recognition by Princeton Review.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Decision-Making
- Management Economics
- Business in Society
- Financial and Operational Auditing
- Federal Taxation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Round 1 - February 1 (priority admission and scholarship consideration)
- Round 2- March 15
- Round 3 - April 15
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Accounting View 538 other Masters in Accounting in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal statement (refer to additional information below for further details)
- Letters of recommendation (refer to additional information below for further details)
- All academic transcripts
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4848 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4848 USD per module and a duration of 30 months.
National4848 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4848 USD per module and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.