Analytics, and the ability to effectively utilize data, is quickly becoming an important component in engineering decision making. There is a strong need in the marketplace for people who use analytical tools to transform data into insights for making better decisions.
The Industrial Engineering - Systems Engineering and Analytics at University of Wisconsin Madison graduate program in Industrial and Systems Engineering offers students the opportunity to pursue graduate training in this important and emerging area, under the auspices of the foremost experts in their field, in one of the world’s top-ranked departments of industrial and systems engineering.
The flexible curricula in Systems Engineering and Analytics enable students to tailor their degree program to suit their particular needs and career objectives.
What You Learn
- Acquire mathematical, scientific, and engineering principles in analytics.
- Utilize data-driven methodologies to formulate, analyze, and solve advanced engineering problems.
- Evaluate relevant analytical, computational, engineering tools to address advanced systems engineering problems.
- Solve real-world problems using computer-assisted, data-driven decision making technologies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Economic Analysis
- Industrial Data Analytics
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Facilities Planning
- Inspection, Quality Control and Reliability
- Engineering Management of Continuous Process Improvement
- Linear Optimization
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 265 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- Applicants must also meet department specific requirements as outlined below:
- BS degree in engineering or related area or equivalent
- Mathematical Statistics Course (for example, STAT 312 Introduction to Theory and Methods of Mathematical Statistics II)
- Introduction to Programming Course (for example, Data Programming)
- Non-native English speakers must have a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 580 (written), 243 (computer-based test), or 92 (Internet version).
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required for this masters programs in I Sy E.
International25526 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25526 USD per year during 24 months.
National25526 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25526 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12200 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Madison
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.