The focus of the Human Nutrition at the University of Delaware is nutritional science, and the application of biochemistry, physiology, and biology principles to human nutrition in health and disease.
Areas of emphasis include research and projects related to prevention or treatment of disease; nutrition in infancy, childhood, and aging; community nutrition; cardiovascular physiology; and identifying and clarifying relationships between diet and health.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Macronutrient Metabolism
- Advanced Micronutrient Metabolism
- Nutrition elective course
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences View 887 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- A nonrefundable application fee submitted with the application.
- Applicants must list and upload unofficial transcripts of all post-high school academic work from all institutions attended.
- Applicants must submit a Personal Statement or answer specific questions or essays as part of the application; a Resume
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) admission test scores
International1103 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1103 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1103 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1103 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.