Upon completion of the MS degree in Information Systems, students at the Dakota State University will:
- Be able to perform the tasks of an Information Systems professional
- Be able to successfully adapt to new environments and technologies
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of information systems and a selected specialization
- Be able to understand and apply current and emerging computer software technologies including
- CASE programming, database management, Internet and electronic commerce, and network operating environments
- Be able to translate user requirements into effective computer-based systems
- Be able to understand the effective management of information systems applications
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Information Retrieval
- Advanced Database
- Technology for Mobile Devices
- Advanced Network Technology and Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security View 967 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from an institution with full regional accreditation for that degree. If you’re an international student, you must have a bachelor’s degree that is equivalent to a four-year undergraduate degree in the U.S
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Satisfactory scores on the GRE. The test must have been taken within the last five years.
- Knowledge in Business Fundamentals and Information Systems
International9240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 616 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 616 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State4950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 330 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Madison
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.